My Little Grown-Ups :)

My boys are getting so big!!  We got out Rowan's old bouncy-standy seat thing for Stellan the other day and he can already reach the floor in it!  Rowan was like 6 months old before he could do that, haha.  He doesn't like it as much as Rowan did, but he tolerates it :)  He's getting so big.  He's been able to roll from his tummy to his back since he was 2 weeks old, but now he can roll over both ways and he's already started inching forward when he's on his belly.  I don't think he'll be coordinated enough to start crawling for some time, but he's already got the strength!

We took Rowan into Cookie Cutters to get another hair cut because Buck hates it when Rowan has long luscious hair (I'm sure we can all guess why, hehe).  So he went from looking like Christopher Robin:


...to looking like Wesley Snipes.


*sigh* ....My little grown-ups.

Ooh, also--check out La Vita Bella.  There's a new post!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...christopher robin :) I ::heart:: u :)

    luv,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I wouldn't quite say Wesley Snipes, he does still have the button nose :)

    ReplyDelete