For Jill:

(and also for a $10 gift certificate to Shutterfly :))

It's been a coon's age!  My good friend, Jill, has respectfully requested that I update my blog since she and her family have moved away and don't get to witness our antics firsthand anymore :(   Allow me to explain my hiatus.  The camera on my phone broke, so I haven't been able to take pictures like I used to.  And y'all know I don't do blog posts without pictures.  End of explanation!

We are in luck, however, because our very most favorite person in the world came to visit us last week and girlfriend always has her camera in tow!  In addition to that, Shutterfly is offering a free 8x8 photo book (or $30 toward a more expensive one) to all of its members, so I got to use the pictures she took to make one :)  Auntie Stef sure delivered!  The offer ends tomorrow, so there's still time if any of you guys want to get on board that train!

Here's the one I stayed up until 2:30 am making:




I'm so excited!  We barely have any pictures actually printed out of the thousands we are constantly taking.  That's something I plan to remedy and making this photo book has got me itchin' to print some more!  Anyway, once you've made your photo book, Shutterfly gives you an opportunity to earn a $10 credit toward your next purchase just by sharing your project on your blog or personal website!

Have I mentioned that I love free things?

No comments:

Post a Comment