Heeeey you guuuuuys....

I'm back with a vengeance!  Or rather, I'm just back.  I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had pictures to upload and since I waste no time reading blog posts without pictures, I expect most people are the same!  If not, my bad-but don't expect any picture-free posts from me anytime soon :)

Not much is new with us!  I've been on the look out for a job for a few months now and, although I've had several offers, nothing that fits our schedule has come along just yet.  This economy is so lame.

The boys are still best friends and they're starting to beat each other up a little more so I can only imagine where things will go from here.  They continue to spend most of their time unitentionally (or intentionally) entertaining me and I love it!

Stelly has started eating table foods (he has two teeth now) but he hasn't yet grown too important to stuff any other thing he finds in his mouth as well.  This is much to Rowan's delight (and my chagrin) whenever he pulls his diaper off to poop on the floor and Stelly's there to make the most of it.  Stelly loves him some poop to eat.  I promise I'm not a bad mom.












Rowie has a burgeoning affinity for the written word, so anytime he sees something with writing on it, he takes a minute to peruse.  It's particularly cute when I'm going through the mail for coupons.

Aside from that, I've made a few iprovements to the house (very minor) and you can check THAT out on my other blog!

Peace!

1 comment: