Smith family holiday love, courtesy of Shutterfly!

Hey folks!  As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the holiday season is upon us and although the Smiths haven't had much time to celebrate, we're definitely glad it's here!  Christmas is my favorite!  I love lights, chocolate, baking, parties, and good movies and good music and Christmas provides me with plenty of all of them.

I started working again last month so we haven't been able to spend very much time together as a family recently.  I've been wanting to take the boys to see Santa or the lights at Temple Square or something, but we haven't had an opportunity yet.  I haven't even been able to decorate the house or make cookies or anything!  So, in an effort to feel like we've done something Christmasy this year (and in case we don't get a chance to do anything else), I decided to send out family Christmas cards like all the cool kids do!

Let's be honest, a big part of that decision was the fact that Shutterfly is doing a promotion for bloggers and as a result of this very post, I'm going to get 50 free cards to send out.  Great timing, Shutterfly!  This appeals to both the Christmas lover and the Scrooge in me, as the reason I haven't sent cards out before is I'm too cheap!

It's taken me forever to decide on which design to use and even now I've only narrowed my selection down to 7.  They have about a million different cards to choose from and they're all so classy and pretty!  Once I make my selection, I'll have to pick which pictures to use an who knows how long that'll take me.

I was going to post some of the pictures I'm considering using, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for any of you!  Instead, I leave you with this, the boys' first gift to me this season:

1 comment:

  1. we just got a christmas card from ian's sister from shutterfly- it looks amazing! Yay for free cards for you!!!

    ReplyDelete