Whatchaaaa!

Hey, y'all!  This may come as a bit of a shock to some of you, but I've stopped posting to this blog.

Yeah, it happened about 5 months ago....  My good friend, Mindy, asked me to be a contributor on her health/lifestyle blog and I said I would.  This one kind of fell by the wayside, but this other blog has become my new place for documenting all of the things that are most important to me.  SO, y'all should update my blog address in your feeds so you can follow me at Wonderfully Balanced!

There's a good chance that anyone who follows this blog has already seen my posts about Wonderfully Balanced on my facebook page.  Still, I thought I'd cover all of my bases :)

Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't link to the other blog...What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, weird! It's wonderfullybalanced.com --I'll see if I can fix the link though, thanks!

      Delete