Sad news :(

So, most of you know that I found out I was pregnant again in January.  I had my first appointment on monday and it turns out the baby's heart stopped beating about a month ago.  So, we're going to wait a couple of weeks to see if my body will complete the process by itself, and if nothing's happened by next thursday we're going to go in and get a DNC-where they'll anesthetize me and clean everything out surgically.

I've had a feeling something was wrong for a long time, so I wasn't super surprised when we found out.  But, it was still extremely disappointing.  We're ok, though!  Heavenly Father knows what he's doing :)  Just thought I might as well let everyone know.

On a lighter note, Buck says maybe we can get a puppy after we move into our house since it'll just be Rowan I'll be looking after for a little while longer.  So hopefully that works out.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry hun, but so strengthened by your faith amidst my own fertility issues too. You should totally get a pup, we love our two like children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I think I want either a golden retriever or a keeshond. Apparently, they're both super good with babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! I'm so sorry! Let us know if you need any help with Rowan. Even if you are able to do it naturally, it is still hard to be normal for a few days, we would be happy to watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! That's awful. Are you holding up ok? Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad news little wigwam!! I'm sorry. But you're right the lord will continue to bless you in all that you do!! but a pup!! how fun!! have you seen marley and me yet? you'll want a dog for sure after that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm late, but sorry to hear it, sister. Hope everything is going ok for ya now.

    ReplyDelete