I'm on a roll!

K....so Buck's laptop is being super lame again and it won't let me copy or paste anything so everything's out of order again because I'm too lazy to start over. Here are some cute pics of the bean since my last post was inexcusably lacking! I tried to upload a video but blogger.com is having none of it! Oh well, maybe next time :(




Two posts in less than a month! Look out, interweb !
I felt so bad that the last post didn't have any pictures of The Bean, so I charged my camera battery and made a point to get a few of him to put up. It's funny because when Rowan was a tiny baby, everything he did completely fascinated me. I took a million pictures of him laying on the ground doing nothing. Now, with Stellan, I feel like he should be doing something for me to take a picture of him. Don't get me wrong, I still take plenty of film time. Just, not nearly as much as I guess he would if I hadn't already had a baby. Wow....that sounds kinda bad, doesn't it... Does this make me a bad parent, or a normal one?

5 comments:

  1. You're completely normal :) Haven't you heard all the jokes about families with lots of kids and how the older kids have millions of pics to document their childhood and then gradually getting to the youngest there are like none? :) At least you take pics...I started out hardly taking any pics of Lorelai so...lol If your a bad mom then, there is no hope for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entirely normal- for sure!! The number of baby photos dwindles with each kid- there are barely any of Grace and Hana, and the ones we do have, you cant quite tell which one it is :) No worries- it takes quite a bit of energy to keep up with the first "oh wow, look at this little bump-on-a-log that is my baby!! So cool the way they stare into space"child.
    Don't worry, Stellan won't hold it against you- there will be plenty else for him to complain about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family photo! Rowan has gotten so big, it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I don't know how to change my name... it's Rachel haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure you're feeling normal parental-like feelings.

    ReplyDelete